what do you call a fish with two legs answers key
The frog jumps, and the man writes down: ” The frog with four legs jumps”.
What do you call a cow with no legs?
What fish goes up the river at 100mph?
A motor pike!
What do you call an underwater social network?
It’s an old riddle that is more difficult in some countries than in others.
Q: Why did the student take a ladder to school?
A: Because he/she was going to high school!
Q: What’s a teacher’s favorite nation?
I met a man with seven wives.
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits;
Kits, cats, sacks and wives,
How many were going to St. Ives? One (the narrator)
- If there were 9 cats on a bridge and one jumped over the edge, how many would be left? None – they are copycats.
- If you take three apples from five apples, how many do you have? You have three apples.
- What has 4 legs and only 1 foot? A bed.
- How many times can you subtract 6 from 30? Once; after that it is no longer 30 (Don’t try this in a test!)
- If one nickel is worth five cents, how much is half of one half of a nickel worth? Also visit our Math Trivia page for more arithmetic riddles, algebra riddles, geometry riddles, statistics riddles etc.
- Why should you never mention the number 288 in front of anyone? Because it is too gross (2 x 144 – two gross).
- Which weighs more? A pound of iron or a pound of feathers? Both weigh the same.
- How is the moon like a dollar? They both have 4 quarters.
- What is alive and has only 1 foot? A leg.
- When do giraffes have 8 feet? When there are two of them.
- How many eggs can you put in an empty basket? Only one, after that the basket is not empty.
- What coin doubles in value when half is deducted? A half dollar.
- What is the difference between a new penny and an old quarter? 24 cents.
- If you can buy eight eggs for 26 cents, how many can you buy for a cent and a quarter? 8.
- Where can you buy a ruler that is 3 feet long? At a yard sale.
- How many 9’s between 1 and 100? 20.
- Which is more valuable – one pound of $10 gold coins or half a pound of $20 gold coins? It is the same. One pound is twice of half pound.
- It happens once in a minute, twice in a week, and once in a year. What is it? The letter ‘e’.
- How can half of 12 be 7? Cut XII into two halves horizontally. You get VII on the top half.
- When things go wrong, what can you always count on? Your fingers.
Save this page to your mobile home screen for instant access whenever you hear the words “I’m bored”!